Harpsichord after an anonymous model (c.1680), double-manual
The early school of French harpsichord making is represented here. The case is made of walnut, there are two manuals with ebony keyboards and no manual coupler. The four-foot register is located on the upper manual and can therefore be regarded as a separate instrument. The almost unaltered original instrument is in the Landesmuseum WÃ¼rttemberg in Stuttgart.